TERMS AND CONDITIONS
LOYALTY DANCE CO
1. The privacy of your personal information is very important to LOYALTY DANCE CO. We will not sell, rent or trade your personal information to any third party. We will take special care to protect the privacy and security of your information.
2. Enrolment forms must be completed at the start of each year for all students (new and old). It is expected that students enrol for a full year of dance, if for some reason you wish to withdraw an enrolment you must inform us in writing text or Phone call. LOYALTY DANCE CO reserves the right to refuse admission to any students whose fees are unpaid.
3. Fees are due within 14 days of invoice at every term commencement. Term fees are payable via direct debit or cash. If you are unable to pay fees by the due date please contact Miss Jane to arrange payment plan. Fees are non-refundable for missed classes.
4. Dancing is a strenuous activity from which injuries may arise. LOYALTY DANCE CO and the instructors are not liable for personal injuries, loss of or damage to personal property.
5. Regular attendance is a necessity as each student is important to the progress of the class as a whole. A courtesy email, phone call or text message is expected for all absences as a safety check. Positions will be jeopardised if students are noted to have missed a significant amount of classes without a formal explanation.
6. All children are the responsibility of the studio for the duration of the class only. Before and after class is the responsibility of the parent/carer. All children are to be collected from the studio, under no circumstances are the children permitted to wait on the street.
7. Parents and friends are not permitted into the studio during class time, as it is distracting for both the students and teacher. Only when parents and friends are invited to watch at the end of class by the teacher are they permitted to enter.
8. Photographs and videos may be taken of the students during class, performances and competitions to be used on LOYALTY DANCE CO or the photographers website, print and social media platforms – please advise us in writing if your child is not to be included in any photographs/videos.
9. LOYALTY DANCE CO, has a zero tolerance for bullying. Any bullying seen or reported will be followed swiftly with disciplinary action.
10. We strive to provide a positive, healthy and happy environment for all to be in with a strong emphasis on teamwork. These core values are to be reflected by all teachers, students and parents at LOYALTY DANCE CO.